Saturday’s Walk Cancelled

Walk on Saturday 15th February is Cancelled

Due to Saturday’s weather forecast with the expected arrival of storm Denis we have decided to cancel the walk on Saturday 15th February.

Hopefully we will have better luck with the next scheduled walk on Wednesday 18th March.

Note: If anyone thinks this is too long to wait for a walk we will be happy to slot in an extra date for anyone wishing to lead a walk.  Just send an email to with the details and it will be sent out to all members.


Posted in Uncategorized

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 60 other followers

%d bloggers like this: